Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

If you know me, then you know how much I LOVE my birthday! Daddy gave mommy the best gift ever; taking my birthday eve afternoon off (last Thursday) of work to be with the girls so mommy could spend the afternoon without the responsibilities of being a mommy. It was a nice break but I was ready to see them come dinner time. I met my sister and mom at the Plaza for lunch and some afternoon shopping- perfect day to walk around outside! Then we ended the birthday eve with the traditional plaza happy hour at Brio (awesome!!!!) My parents, grandma, the Horton's and the Aaron Stilley's all came to have a couple of drinks and some good food! Cheers to #13 of consecutive Birthday Plaza Happy Hour's of fun!
 
 It was hard getting some certain little girl to want to take pictures that night......
 
But Ashley was CHEESING it up BIG time for us :)
 

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes- it was a great 31st :)

Much Love,
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment