Thursday, November 10, 2011

YMCA Week 3

We passed on the Y last week because I had 2 snot nose kids and didn't want to be that one mother who sends her kids anyways and gives the whole place runny noses. So we ate chocolate that week, lots of it.

But this week has been better and we've been every day. At first I was worried that having 10 days off at the gym would make Anna and Ashley start over at ground zero with their comfort but I was wrong. WAY WRONG! Anna appear excited to be going there and not ONE tear has been shed this week from her. AND she is actually playing. Coloring, reading, and playing kitchen. I have even seen her interacting with the kids! As for Ashley she has her occasional outbursts but they take such good care of her. And this makes me super happy because it has meant 45 minutes to an hour of mommy time EVERY day which makes me VERY HAPPY!! And I'm almost through book 2 of the Hunger Games!

Fingers crossed that the girls stay this happy at the gym because it's one of the few ways we will survive feeling cooped up this winter!

Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment