Sunday, November 13, 2011

Daylight Savings

It's been a week since Fall Daylight Savings took it's toll and I think we may all be adjusted.

Anna took a day or two to recover; Ashley took about 4. Daddy took maybe a week (just kidding Daddy!)

The first days were hard with Ashley, very hard. I honestly thought I would be waking at 5 am for a while. Ashley was still going to bed around 6:30 but waking at 5 and not falling back to bed. On morning 4 I bit the bullet and made the baby girl cry until she fell back asleep and thank god I did because now she is sleeping from 6:30 pm until 5:30 am (eating) and falling right back asleep until around 7, sometimes 8. I can function on a morning like this; not on a 5 am wake up! And Ashley's naps are improving as well; around a total of 2 hours a day split between 2 naps. As for Anna, she is waking anytime from just before 7-8 as well and napping one nap around 2 hours!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment