Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tee, War, Ive....


 "Tee, War, Ive......"

to translate.....

"Three, Four, Five!"

I have really enjoyed counting lately. I will line up anything in a straight line to count and if I see groups of more then one thing I start counting! But mommy thinks it's so cute because I skip 1 and 2 and start with 3! I have counted from 3-9 on my own and have echoed mommy counting 1-10.

Mommy thinks I start counting with 3 because I am obsessed with that number, and she might be right..... Baby Bop turns three in my favorite book so if you ask me how old I am, I say "Tee!" If you ask me how many of something I get, "tee!" When I count "Tee!", everybody is "tee" years old and my favorite number is "tee!!"

Love,
Anna

PS Mommy got a cute video, maybe she'll post it soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment