Sunday, November 13, 2011

Perfect Fall Day

Just got back from the PERFECT fall day! I am really loving this fall... it actually feels like Mother Nature is giving us one this year (even though I hear it's supposed to be 30 on Wednesday; hey it's mid Nov I guess winter's coming soon!)

Anna and I went to go play soccer outside during Ashley's first nap and it was just too gorgeous to do ANYTHING inside. So after 5 minutes we came in to tell daddy to get ready for a picnic up at Holmes Park! I made lunch, we got the girls dressed and off we went to the park! We had called Aaron, Laura and Henry and they met us there.

2 hours were almost spent outside at the park in a tank top- yup I had the option of a sweatshirt or a tank top and I was perfect in the tank top. Anna went crazy on the swings, chasing Henry, playing baseball running bases, climbing trees (she actually attempted on her own and I climbed halfway up too!), chasing "dragons" in the trees and drinking from the water fountain on her own. Ashley enjoyed swinging as well but really loved playing on the blanket with all of the adults.

As for me, besides climbing the highest that I have ever climbed up a tree, had fun playing with the settings on my camera until the battery died. And Daddy- he just loved EVERY minute outside too!



Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment