Saturday, November 26, 2011

Swimming Lessons

I started taking swimming lesson three weekends ago at the Y. Daddy and I go together and it is my special time with him; sometimes mommy and Ashley come and watch depending on Ashley's naps. It is my second time taking swimming lesson and I love it. I love it so much that I cry REALLY hard when they are done. Daddy is so awesome and he takes me 20 minutes early each time so I can swim longer; but I still cry when it's done.

My instructors name is Gina and she was very impressed today that I can go under water without freaking out. We sing fun songs, play with water animals and play fun games. There are 3 other kids in the class so I get a lot of attention from Gina. Daddy says I am doing awesome at everything but really need to work on trusting him to hold me when I swim on my back. I am still not entirely sure of the back float though!

Blowing Bubbles!


Playing with the water and animals in the shallow end- LOVE them!

Swimming after Gina my instructor!
I am such a little fishy!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment