Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Santa and Anna

This past weekend I got to go see "Ho Ho!" I was super excited! We had started talking about him the day before and mommy showed me my picture I had taken with him last year- she actually printed it off for me to hold on to. I was so excited to go and see him. I kept telling mommy and daddy that I was going to walk up to him and say "Hi Ho Ho. I'm A!"

I had been at a swimming lesson right before I saw him (that is why my hair is a bit more crazy then my normal crazy!) and when I met mommy and Ashley at the picture place I kept asking, "Where's Ho Ho?" When we walked into the room where he was I just stared. Mommy was carrying me and she brought me up to see him. Not a word left my lips the entire time. Mommy was worried that I would want her to hold me the entire time but I went right to him and sat on his lap. He gave me a candy cane, which I thought was awesome, but for the most part I was pretty unsure of the guy. The above picture captured a half smile and they were lucky they got half of one :)

After about 2 minutes of sitting with Santa, Ashley joined me for sister pictures.

Love,
Anna

Santa asking me what I wanted for Christmas (ummmmm... to get off your lap, sir?!?!)
He was asking me if I have been a good girl, which YES I HAVE BEEN! Just ask my mommy and daddy!
I never  did tell Santa what I wanted for Christmas..... I was being shy and very quiety. This just means I have to send a letter to the north pole! 

I love you HO HO!
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment