Friday, September 9, 2011

Sharing


Yup.... this is the look I am giving to Baby Ashley a LOT these days..... See, she just gets into EVERYTHING!

Mommy says I have to share all my toys (except Lambie and Bunny) and I am kind of having a hard time with this. I won't be playing with a toy and then when I see her with one of the toys it makes me want it..... badly...... right then and right now.

I have been in timeout SEVERAL times and am slowly learning to share everything with this new sister who gets into everything... I am learning not to hit, kick, steal from and scream. But it's hard... I mean check out the pics below- we can't contain her!

She is quite the little lady on a missions lately (at least that's what mommy says about her).

I still love her tons but it is really hard learning to share all the toys that were once of no interest to her.

Mommy says just wait until she walks... I didn't know that babies could walk.......

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment