Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fingerfood

Mommy decided to let me try some finger food Gerber puffs- Cherry flavored. She was nervous at first because I don't have any teeth but trusted the fact that the food says if I am crawling I should be able to eat them; well I am crawling and have been for a while so don't delay it any longer..... bring on the puffs!!!!! I got the first one in my mouth right away and WOW was it good. I gave mommy and daddy a funny look and when I finished the first I tried for another. But we think my success with the first one might have been a fluke because the rest of them somehow got stuck to my bottom! Don't worry, mommy fed me a couple more! We will have to practice!

I can get it! I can get it!
Where did it go????
Weird texture...... weird face!!!
 Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment