Friday, September 30, 2011

Stairs

UP UP UP she goes goes goes!

The dreaded day has arrived.....today Ashley climbed up the bottom stair. While I should be ecstatic, which I am proud of her for doing it, I am more dreading the next couple of months. Because when kids learn to climb stairs it's ALL they want to do and no matter where you are, if they see stairs they bee-line to them. And I would be okay with it if every place had a baby gate at the top and bottom of the stairs but they don't. And this makes this momma EXTREMELY nervous! Plus she's 7 1/2 months old- she's too young to be doing this- slow down baby girl- slow down!

Time to get out the baby gates!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS We were living in an apartment in Wichita when Anna started doing this so I got lucky; no stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment