Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daddy's car

Today when Daddy was organizing his boxes in the basement he came across one of his old toys; a remote controlled car! It is SO awesome! Daddy and I had so much fun playing with it on the hardwoods floors in his room, in my room, in the hallway, on the main floor and we even took it outside in the driveway. Daddy taught me how to use the remote control and by the end of the time I was pretty good (I did it EXACTLY like Daddy does). I still need to practice to get better.... maybe Daddy will play with it with me tomorrow! I can't wait to play with Daddy's old remote car again. He's SO glad he held onto it all these years so that he can teach me some things that he used to love to do. I just love playing with Daddy!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment