Monday, September 26, 2011

My birthday weekend

 Friday morning and afternoon was spent celebrating with Kate!




Friday evening we went to my favorite place, the park, and had a peppermint patty dessert! YUMMM!!!
 Saturday morning Daddy made me special pancakes with an A and a 2 written in chocolate chips.
 Saturday afternoon we went to the apple orchard with the Horton and Aaron Stilley's (a blog post still to come on that trip!)
 A special blackberry pie with a candle to blow out- YES, I finally blew a candle out on my own!!!!!!
 Sunday morning I woke up to balloons all over my room! We had so much fun playing with them!
And Sunday afternoon was spent opening and playing with my gifts! I LOVE my supermarket check out register and vanity (mommy also gave me a lot of her old pretty jewelry). I'm so lucky!

Mommy sure knows how to stretch a birthday out into a birth-weekend and I LOVE her style! We had so much fun! Now, when do I turn 3?!?!?!?!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment