Friday, September 30, 2011

We got OUT!

It has been a long while, but Rob and I got out without the girls! We loves these nights and savor every single moment.... and we take a moment to take a self portrait of us like the old days. I think that Rob hasn't lost his touch at taking our picture- he might have gotten better at doing it- you can't even tell he is the one taking the pic here!!!


We went to the preseason hockey game between the Penguins and LA (I don't know their mascot) at the Sprint Center with Rob's brother Aaron and his wife Laura and Rob's cousin Cristopher and his girlfriend Erin. We had great seats and although I confused the rules of hockey with soccer I enjoyed myself- we even got to watch a shoot out in overtime which is actually VERY exciting!

Looking back on the evening, I think I mostly enjoyed my cold boulevard wheat beer and the fact that I was kid-less and out of the house. Plus I enjoyed sitting by my man, free from chores and without a care in the world, and chatting with Laura and Erin- great company!

Thanks for making this possible by watching the girls Mary!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment