Monday, September 26, 2011

Apples!

With the 2 bags of apples we got this past weekend at the orchard, we decided to have an apple day yesterday!

Here's what we've made!

We started the morning with:

Sauteed Apples
Rob liked this better then me. I am not a fan of warm apples and if I was I bet I would have liked it just as much as Rob!
Breakfast Rounds
We both thought these were quite tasty! Next time I will toast the english muffin!

Had an after lunch Golden Delicious apple!

Ended the evening with a warm serving (with ice cream of course) of
Caramel Apple Crisp
Yummmmmmmmmm.... caramel and apples.... yummmmmmmm.... and ice cream with caramel on top.... how can you go wrong here? A-MAZ-ING!!!!!


We plan on making applesauce for Ashley later this week and who knows, maybe we will have enough apples leftover for something else!

Yum!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment