Monday, September 12, 2011

My 2nd Birthday Bash

We decided to have my big family birthday party early this year since my Aunt Carolyn and Fimmen cousins were going to be in town Labor Day weekend... let's just say it was one wild and crazy night!


All my in town aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins came over to Grandma and Papa Fimmen's house after work on Friday, September 2 to celebrate with me. Decorations were up. I just LOVED seeing the balloons, balls and banners hanging everywhere for me. I would walk in a say "me" and point to all the pretty decorations. We were going to do a Baby Bop theme but mommy had a lot or trouble finding Barney party stuff, so we decided to have a party based on my favorite thing in the world to do... HOPPING! We rented a bounce house (we all had so much fun hopping in it), put the mini trampoline out back and had on all sorts of fun dancing music.

We were running around crazy wild and even played baseball with the grandpa's. Kate, Henry, Tom, Meghan and I were having so much fun! We were probably running around too wild because my cousin Tom broke his femur (thigh bone) getting out of the bounce house. Mommy was playing with him and chasing him around the backyard and seconds later he is falling out of the bounce house. He had to go to the hospital and get a cast that covers most of his lower body. He is so brave and we still feel bad that this had to happen at my party. I love you so much Tom and can't wait to hop with you again.

We had a very good dinner, opened presents (I got lots of cool things) and ate cake.... YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Did I mention that I helped make my own birthday cake?

It was a great second birthday party (thanks to all that were there) and I can't wait until we celebrate my real birthday on the 23rd! I wonder what mommy has planned for that?!?!?!

More party pics to come- mommy is still sorting through them :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment