Friday, September 9, 2011

7 months old



Happy 7 Months Old To ME!

Here's what I've been up to this past month:
*Crawling everywhere; over everything.
*Pulling myself up to standing on pretty much anything. I can get from crawling to sitting and from crawling to kneeling. My poor knees are getting red from all this crawling and mommy is going to start putting baby legs on me to help. I also go from standing to sitting with ease.
*Starting to talk a lot more; screeching and screaming too!
*I am sleeping great. I go to bed around 7:30 and wake around 6:30-7:30 in the morning with only one wake up in between. I wake up for 15 minutes around 4 am for a quick bite to eat and fall back asleep pretty easily. Sometimes I wake up more then that but I can cry myself to back to sleep pretty well. I am taking 2-3 naps a day, totaling around 3 hours. My first nap is usually around 9 or 10 and my afternoon nap is around 1 or 2 (this one is usually longer- lasting up to 2 hours). If I take a third, it is around 6.
*I am still breastfeeding. I am nursing every 3 1/2 hours (mommy thinks I drink around 30 ounces a day) and am eating oatmeal and fruit for breakfast and veggies and rice for dinner. I REALLY like food! Trying new foods for the first time is special because Daddy is the one who always feeds me a new food for the first time- something only we share! And when Mommy feeds me, she loves it when I hold onto her pointer finger when she feeds me.
*I can drink from a straw and am getting pretty good at drinking from my sippy cup.
*My favorite toys are ANYTHING that isn't a toy and laying on the ground. I also like my play table, light up band, balls, books, choo choo train that makes music and has balls that go around it, anything that lights up, anything that can go in my mouth, glowworm, and my lady bug music box.
*I am becoming more and more of a drooler. Mommy thinks that maybe some of my teeth are getting ready to come in.
*I am now wearing Size 3 diapers even though I could probably go a little while longer in size 2 (mommy just ran out of size 2 and has a huge stash of size 3's)
*I got my first runny nose cold this past week- BOO I do NOT like to get my nose wiped!
*I have really chunked up this month- maybe it's the baby food or maybe it's just a growth spurt but mommy keeps saying I keep getting heavier and heavier. Also my legs are really chunking up compared to what they once were
*I am a very happy baby; I wake up making happy noises and am SO smiley and giggly- especially around Anna! I just love being around people.

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment