Friday, September 17, 2010

Walking Fool!

I am a crazy walker! I love to walk slow, really fast and run! But when I run I get going so fast that I usually fall flat on my face and sometimes it REALLY hurts! I also love turning in circles until I get really dizzy and I have tried walking backwards some (not that big of a fan).

I LOVE walking up the stairs but have no clue how to get back down them. I LOVE climbing into my little chair, BUMBO and on the futon. I also know how to get down off these things too. There is a little step that goes from my playroom to my kitchen that I love to walk up, turn around and walk back down (repeat 20 times).

Since I am walking so good, mommy brought my to Stride Rite today for my first pair of sneakers! I measured a size 4 1/2 and got some cool silver shoes. I LOVE them- I can even walk around with one shoe on and one shoe off!!!! We picked shoes from the off and running section instead of the beginning walker section for two reasons:
1. Mommy didn't like her option on the beginner section
2. I am pretty much off and running!!! Plus the lady recommended a harder sole for how I am walking now.

This walking stuff is so much fun- especially when you get to buy shoes!!!!! Mommy says it is recommended to buy new kids shoes every 3-6 months... YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment