Wednesday, September 29, 2010

12 month update

Here is my 12 month update (Finally) from a ONE year old!!!


This past month I have sure been busy!!!

*Sleeping two naps a day- anywhere from 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes each nap.
*Going to be around 7:30-8 each night and waking around 6:45-7 each morning (just in time to say bye bye to daddy!)
*LOVE kissing, hugging and throwing my body on stuffed animals
*I have a big girl sippy cup now and I drink out of it very well
*I love peanut (I kiss and hug him too) but I really get upset when he gets my balls or toys in his mouth and I chase him with my finger  in the air and babbling reprimands JUST ike mommy does.
*I am using a spoon better (when mommy lets me feed myself)
*I try to walk up the stairs like a big girl step by step while holding onto mommy's hands- she prefers that I crawl up. I just started holding onto the low bannister to help me take big steps on my own.

I went to my one year check up at Dr. Austins and she was very impressed with me and had no concerns! When the check up was done (before the horrible 3 shots that made me cry very hard) Dr. Austin opened the door to the hallway and I left mommy and daddy behind to go check out the office. I didn't even look back at mommy and daddy- I had so much fun walking around with Dr. Austin. Mommy and daddy couldn't believe it! But then I came back and got 3 shots- chicken pox, flu and MMR. OUCHIE-WOW WOW!

Here are my numbers:

Weight: 20 pounds 8 ounces- 50th %tile
Height: 30 inches- 75th %tile
Head Circumference: 14 3/4 inches- 50th %tile

My percentiles are consistent at every check up and they say I'm growing GREAT!!!!

I think I got everything that I forgot to mention in my last month of posting!!!

I LOVE being one!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment