Monday, September 27, 2010

My Birth-day

Last Thursday, I was a tired girl and decided to sleep in a little bit. Well, mommy and daddy didn't like that idea and wanted daddy to see me on my birthday before he had to go to work, so THEY WOKE ME UP! But I woke up a little confused but SO excited to see both mommy and daddy smiling at me and YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT- Balloons EVERYWHERE!! I got so excited that I kept saying Ba! Ba! Ba! And pointing at all the pretty balloons. Here I am that morning in my balloon glory barely awake!





For breakfast mommy and I had chocolate chip waffles and WOW were they good! Mommy wanted me to get used to a candle so we practiced singing happy birthday. I did so good but almost reached out and touched the flame... don't worry I didn't.





And the rest of the day I was completely off (I blame mommy and daddy for waking me up!!!) So off that I didn't want to take ANY naps and only took one 1 hour nap after a long time crying...... I wanted mommy to hold me all day and all night and she did most of the time. During the day we had fun playing, eating and hanging out at home. when daddy got home we opened presents and boy did I get so much cool stuff!







That night, we met Grandma, Grandpa, Grammy, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Laura, Henry, Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd and Kate out to eat at Jalapenos! It was a BIG crowd and we had so much fun! While there I had my first kids meal- maccaroni and cheese with french fries and it was pretty yummy!








After dinner we came back to my house for cake. I wasn't really sure about the cake but once mommy helped me try the icing I decided that it was pretty yummy!!















I LOVE Birthdays!!!

I had so much fun on my first birthday that I can't wait for my second :)

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a party totally Jamie Larson worthy!

    Love,
    Big Kate

    ReplyDelete