Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Big Birthday Bash!


Yep... there I am in all my birthday GLORY!!!! Can we just say that I LOVED being princess birthday girl for the day and that I can't wait until I turn 2 for another birthday party!

Most of my family and friends came to my birthday bash and loved seeing me! I got to eat McDonalds Chicken nuggets for the first time and I think I filled up too much on those to eat my cake! I got to hit a pinata that was filled with lots of goodies for me, my cousins and my friend Cooper. I got to play some baseball, eat cake, open LOTS of gifts and play with them too! I had SO MUCH FUN!

I decided after the party that I LOVE parties and am a PARTY GIRL!

Thanks to everyone who came to wish me a happy birthday :)

Love,
Anna

P.S. party pics are coming up in separate posts!
P.S.S. 359 more days til my next birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment