Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Talking

I have really started talking lately! Here are some of the things I am saying that mommy and daddy understand!

Bal (Ball)
Bra-ha (Brother- I call ALL dogs this!)
Mama
Dada
Hi
Bye (sometimes Ba-Bye)
Uh (uh-oh)

I love talking! It is so much fun that they FINALLY understand some of the stuff I have been trying to tell them for months!

I also am really good at signing "more" and pointing. I sign "more" for more food, more music, more anything! I point at EVERYTHING that interests me and sometimes I combine both the "more" sign and pointing. I also have my own sign for music- I put my arms (sometimes just one) in the air and move it up and down while bopping my body up and down. I usually do this and then point to the stereo!

Mommy and daddy are so proud of me :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment