Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NoNo's and YES!

I like to shake my head back and forth for no and up and down for yes. When I shake my head yes, it makes mommy laugh because my eyebrows also move up and down :)

I also shake my head no RIGHT before I am about to do the following no-no's:
1. throw food off my high chair
2. touch outlets and phone plugs
3. touch blinds
4. touch the baby gate
5. touch vents

RIGHT after I shake my head no, I look at mommy to see if she sees me. If she shakes her head no, I usually leave the stuff alone, but if she just looks at me I get so excited and touch it.

I also am starting to tell Peanut no by pointing my finger at him and babbling in a stern babble. I do this when he takes my toys or sometimes for no reason at all. I sometimes have to chase him so he gets the point. Mommy and daddy say they have to watch their actions because I pick up on EVERYTHING now :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment