Friday, September 17, 2010

Dallas with the cousins

Labor day weekend we went on a long weekend trip to Dallas to see Uncle Tom, Aunt Carolyn, Tom and Meghan. We had SO much fun!

We got there on Wednesday and played played played! Tom and Meghan have an awesome playroom filled with SO many cool toys and my favorite was the drum set and the tent. On Thursday we went to a place called Paradise Pond with was filled with lots of toys and a big bouncy inflatable. OH we had a blast! Later that day, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd and Kate came down to spend the weekend with us. It was so much fun being at Tom and Meghan's house with the whole family. The entire time I was there I was trying to be big like my cousins and would try to steal their sippy cups because they are much cooler then mine. I also tried to play with EVERY toy they did and would sometimes take it right out of their hands- mommy and daddy say I need to work on sharing :)

Later that night all the adults went to the Dallas Cowboy game to watch Uncle Tom do the referee chain on the football field. He did very good and they had a blast. Us kids stayed with a babysitter- my first one ever that wasn't a family member. We had fun and I was a VERY good girl :)

The rest of the weekend was filled with football games at night that Uncle Tom refereed and the days were filled with someone taking a nap from 10-3- so we pretty much stayed in! We did go to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens for an hour and to a really fun Mexican and Fried Chicken place.

My favorite part was chasing my cousins around, playing in the pool naked, loving on Bailey and Boomer (the dogs) and running around the house like a CRAZY girl :)

Love,
Anna

Pictures will be posted soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment