Friday, September 17, 2010

Chicago

After our family trip to Dallas, mommy and daddy went on a trip of their own to Chicago.

I got to stay with both sets of grandparents and I had SO MUCH FUN!

First I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Fimmen and played during the day with Kate. They have the coolest singing stuffed animals at their house- whenever I walk into a room that I know has them I point to them and start dancing. I also point to the boom box so that they turn on music for me to dance to. We played and played. Grandpa swears I said "papa" during my time with them :)

Then I stayed with Grammy and Poppy. We also had SO much fun! I got to play with Henry one of the days and we played and played and had so much fun! Poppy also told mommy and daddy that I said "papa" while with them.

I had fun with my grandparents but was SO excited to see mommy and daddy when they got home. I had a BIG open mouth grin and kept kicking my feet I was so excited.... And then the next day I did not take a morning nap at all because I wanted to hand out with my parents. I love them SO MUCH!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment