Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Grandma's Halloween Decorations

Grandma Fimmen already has her Halloween decoration up and I LOVE them!

Whenever I walk into her kitchen I point at the spooky witch. I love it when Grandma says "He He He" in a high pitched voice. I also LOVE the mummy cat who sings "Who Let The Dogs Out"... I dance with it and constantly point at it. I also love the witches shoe, other witches, candy corn and pumpkins around her house.

Aunt Carolyn and Aunt Anne both have a pumpkin with a cat that Gi-Gi sent then last year that sings "Witch Doctor" and that is BY FAR my favorite Halloween Decoration EVER!

I wonder if mommy has Halloween decorations and if so, when she is EVER going to put them up :) I heard mommy tell Grandma that by the time she gets them up it will be Christmas so she might as well put Christmas up... I hope she puts up Halloween- it's my favorite decorations right now!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment