Friday, September 17, 2010

THE move!

I AM BACK!!!!!!

WOW- has this been such a CRAZY but SUPER fun last month!

We are back in KC and Mommy and daddy say the move went well and we enjoyed our last couple of days in Wichita living out of suitcases and sleeping in pack n plays and on inflatable mattresses. OH my did I LOVE playing on the inflatable mattress with all the blankets and pillows- it was so bouncy and comfy!

But in KC, I love my house. I love my playroom, my stairs, the glass front door where I wave goodbye to daddy in the morning and wait for him in the afternoon, my room, all the doors in the house, how my house is a big circle and I can run ALL around it until I get SUPER tired and I love the different couches with pillows on them- I LOVE to chill and lay on the pillows.

Mommy and daddy are super excited to be back. Daddy loved his first week of work and mommy loved being able to see friends and family whenever she wanted to during the week. I also loved seeing my friends and family too.

I have a lot to fill you in on with what happened in our lives the last month so be patient while I update the blog- there is some exciting stuff.

Love,
Anna

Having fun on the inflatable mattress!

At home in KC, loving opening the doors and saying "Hi"and closing them while waving and saying "Bye." 
Chilling on the futon and climbing UP and DOWN on my own! I am getting SO big :)
My bedroom! It's PINK and filed with all sorts of stuffed animals- much better then the apartment!

Can you tell how much I LOVE this place?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment