Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Sister

Tonight after mommy and dadyd found out that I am going to be a big sister to a little sister, they came back to Grandma and Grandpa Fimmens's to tell me the good news!!! We were all so excited that we decided to go celebrate my sister at Garozzo's.

While there this nice man gave me a t-shirt.... I am a walking advertisement now! Everyone thought that I looked like a super cute boy and two people called me "buddy" and "cute little guy." We wanted to make sure everyone knew that I was still a girl so mommy hiked up my shirt so my pink undershirt showed.... He He He!! Grandma and she thought they were REALLY funny!

Oh and did I mention that tonight is my last night as an almost 1 year old??? Tomorrow I wake up 1 year old!!! OH I am so excited...... I hope I can sleep! :)



Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment