Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday Festivities

I AM SO EXCITED TO TURN ONE!!!! And I should say mommy and daddy are super excited too!!!

Well mommy says I am a lot like her in that I am stretching my birthday into more then a one day event (just like her!) She tells me birthdays are the best!

So, my birthday festivities have already started... my great Uncle Tom and great Aunt Mona gave me an early present at Grammy and Poppy's party.... 2 new books! I love them! And then this past weekend Miss Emily and Mr Mike (one of mommy's best friends and her boyfriend) stopped over to celebrate an early birthday with me since they can't make the party this weekend. Their dog Willy also came over and I kept calling him Bra-ha (Brother) and giving him hugs and kisses! They got me a photo albumn and a birthday bib- I LOVE them!


Mommy has been getting stuff together all week and I have been trying to play with everything she's making but she keeps telling me it's for my party.... I can't wait until Saturday! I hear a lot of family and friends will be there and I am super excited!

My real birthday is Thursday and mommy is planning all sorts of surprises for that day, ending with dinner at Jalapenos with all my grandparents and KC aunts, uncles and cousins. I get to FINALLY try dip :) And then we are coming back to my house for birthday cake #1. I am SO excited! And then Friday I am getting my first birthday pictures- WOW what a BUSY and fun week!

Happy Early Birthday to ME :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment