Sunday, September 26, 2010

BIG Girl

Here are the pictures from my BIG GIRL I'M ONE photo shoot we had the day after my birthday.....

There were 95 pictures taken and mommy and daddy bought 9 different ones. You would think that that means they had TONS of great photos to choose from but they really didn't..... I DID NOT want to be there and just wanted mommy or daddy to hold me. So RIGHT when they would put me down I would either run right back towards them OR eat the props OR demand a ball OR cry OR just stare at them with no expression......














I think I gave them a little bit of a headache!

But needless to say, they also got some REALLY good ones. I got pretty happy when I took pictures with them and when they brought out the rocking chair- I really like chairs- rocking in them.... climbing in and out of them and chillaxing in them. Here are some good ones!















 I am SO glad I don't have to do these again until my sister gets here :)

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. The very first one is my favorite. And, Jenny, I have the same dress you're wearing. So comfy. :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom did not know that there was going to be a Stilley SISTER! I just wanted to let you know that the Larsons are just as excited as everyone else!

    Love,
    Big Kate

    ReplyDelete