Saturday, March 6, 2010

Swimming

I'm not too sure about this swimming stuff.... I think I'll stick to my bath tub for a while. I never cried but oh boy was I so nervous at firs!. So nervous that my hands were shaking!! And I had my serious face on just about the entire time I was in the water.

I did like how the water was warm and how there were a lot of people there. The people were being really loud and gave me a lot to look at- I LOVE watching people- especially kids!

Mommy and daddy say we will go try swimming again and were proud of me for the couple of times that I splashed with my feet and arms. I really liked my swimming suit! Mommy kept singing "she wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny light pink pastel bikini!" She's funny.

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna, tell your mommy & daddy we love seeing you on video!! You looked a little overwhelmed there at the swimming pool -- it must have been a slightly scary experience, but I think you'll learn to love going swimming! You do a great job of eating rice cereal; I can tell you like it a lot! The photos of you playing with your toes are great; you are the most precious little girl in the whole world!!!!
    Love, Grammy & Poppy

    ReplyDelete