Wednesday, March 24, 2010

6 month update

What I have been up to this month!
  • On my 6 month birthday I FINALLY figured out how to eat my toes!
  • I am babbling recognizable two and three syllable sounds like ah-ah-ah, mama, bababa, muhmuh, duh-duh, dada, ruh-ruh, rah-rah! Daddy said that today I said something that sounded a lot like Anna!
  • Sitting up, I can reach out for toys in front of me and basically lay my belly on the floor! I can also reach out to each side to grab toys. I especially like to pull on strings- strings on my mommy's sweatpants, shirts, toys, lamps, ANY strings :)
  • I am chewing on EVERYTHING I can get my mouth on!
  • I like to look above, and around objects to see people who are hiding from me. I am beginning to play peekaboo on my own!
  • I am starting to respond to my name- especially when ELMO says it!
  • I can ALMOST roll over from my back to front... I am getting SO close!
  • One of my favorite things happens when mommy is doing the dishes and I am sitting in my high chair...... She will turn her back to me and quickly turn her head around to me and say BOO! I laugh EVERYTIME!
  • I am beginning to laugh out loud.
  • I am super ticklish everywhere! I laugh really hard when my thighs, belly and upperarms are squeezed.
  • I lift my arms up for mommy and daddy to pick me up. I also reach for them when I want them!
  • My favorite song is Elmo's World. I love it when people sing "lalalala!!"
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment