Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My 6th Month Birthday

Yesterday was my 6 month birthday and boy did we have fun!

Mommy took off work, because I kept her up all night (I won both the fight and the battle daddy!), so she was home to be with me. We ate bananas for breakfast, played all morning, ran errands, and went on a walk to the park with Daddy and Peanut. I got to wear a ball cap just like daddy and went swinging on the swings. It was so nice outside- by far the warmest it's been since I was born. Then we got home and I took an early evening nap and read lots of books with daddy. I LOVE reading!

Happy 6 months to me!

Enjoy the pictures of my day!




Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6th months Anna! We can't believe how big you are getting. Love you! Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd and cousin Kate
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete