Thursday, March 18, 2010

Snot Nose

We are supposed to be in Dallas right now visiting my cousins Tom and Meghan, but my snotty nose has turned into an ear infection. BOO!!!

I kept mommy and daddy up most of the night Tuesday because it hurt so badly to lay down. ALL I wanted to do was be held by them and they FINALLY figured that out and held me while I slept. I also woke up so many times because I could hardly breathe out of my snot nose! We were all exhausted Wednesday!

So Mommy and daddy took me to see Dr. Austin and sure enough it was an ear infection. I tried telling them that my ear hurt, but no one listened to me!!!! Dr. Austin gave me bright pink (my favorite color- it matches my bedroom!) medicine and it is so yummy...... YUM!!! And you won't believe what mommy and daddy let me do last night.....they let sleep in my swing ALL night! It was so awesome- I slept like a million bucks!

Off to go play with my snot nose... mommy and daddy keep chasing me around and wiping my nose- especially when I am in the johnny jumper..... I get some serious snottage!!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment