Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break

Mommy had Spring Break last week and she was home to hang out with me EVERY day!

Here are some of the fun things I got to do during that week!

Aunt Laura, Uncle Aaron and Henry babysat me one evening when mommy and daddy went out. I had a lot of fun with them- especially looking out their front window at all the cars driving by- but got really fussy towards the end because I was hungry AND tired!


My buddy Cooper came over and played with me. Like always, we have so much fun together! He kept stealing my toys from me... it was ok because I have lots of different toys to play with. By a mistake he hit me in the face and I started crying.... he felt SO bad that he too started crying! Our mommies just laughed as they made us feel better :)

I got to take a bath in my new "bath tub" my big pink ducky! It is so fun taking baths in him- I love him very much :)


The best thing I did the whole week was hang out with not just daddy, not just mommy but mommy AND daddy! They played with me, walked with me, read to me, brought me to church, gave me baths, fed me and sang to me. We had SO much fun!


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment