Thursday, March 4, 2010

I HEART Johnny Jumper





Oh my gosh! I love to JUMP!

I LOVE to jump up and down and all around...... I get so excited that mommy and daddy laugh at me and love listening to me make all sorts of exciting noises. I ALWAYS hold on to the ropes because daddy says "Two hand for safety!!!" Daddy thinks that all my jumping has made me a better napper since it makes me exhausted!!!! All that I know is that I've got some serious ups! Thanks Grama for letting us borrow this :)

Enjoy the video :)

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. A bouncy Bouncy BOUNCY! Ellen loved her bouncy seat.

    Do I hear at the very end that Anna has the same "voice" as Peanut? Uh oh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, we love you! Love, Kate

    xoxo
    n emhi6dr uh uk54drbm 5frnbkrtfm rtnlty ymty/uhh/. love, Kate

    ReplyDelete