Saturday, March 13, 2010

Avocados

Avocados...... YUMMY YUMMY! Avocados..... YUMMY YUMMY! Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy A-VO-CA-DOS!!!!!

Tonight I had my first real food (besides rice cereal and oatmeal). Mommy and Daddy decided on avocados because they were having tacos tonight and they wanted to feed me green food for Snake Saturday. I wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but ate most of it up. I can't wait to eat it tomorrow!

Mommy made it below:


Her recipe: 1/6 of an avocado mashed up with her scrumptiously, out of this planet, breast milk! YUMMMMMM!

We think the avocado might have had caffeine in it because for 30 minutes afterward I was a crazy WILD WOMAN! And then I crashed for nighttime.... I will dream of avocados and coconuts tonight!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment