Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Cold

Sniff... Sniff....

I have a cold... my first cold and I think my mommy gave it to me from being around all those germy kids at work. My cold makes it really hard for me to drink my milk because I have to breathe through my nose- it's the hardest when I eat in the middle of the night.

Since I'm not feeling my best, daddy and I have been hanging out around the house and I have been getting lots of hugs from both mommy and daddy. I don't really like when they wipe my runny boogies off my face, but it feels SO much better.

I was so tired yesterday that I took almost a 3 hour nap! I feel asleep in the car and daddy put my carseat in my crib- hahahaha- so I could keep sleeping without Peanut pouncing on me (he gets really excited to see me when I get home!) Daddy got nervous and kept checking on me to make sure I was ok.

I feel a little better today but can't wait for the runny boogies to go away!
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment