Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gymboree

      Weeeeeee!!!        Peekaboo!!!!
These pictures don't even begin to show how much fun I had at my first Gymboree class! Aunt Anne gave mommy and daddy a coupon for a free play class and we went today. We had so much fun! It is my new favorite way to celebrate a rainy day!!!!

I got to play with all sorts of new toys- maracas, tambourines, bells, beach balls, bubbles, Gymbo the clown and wiffle balls on strings! We sang lots of new songs and my favorite was the high chair one because it talked about eating food- and I LOVE food! I got to side down a slide (on lambs wool) and that was awesome- I went super fast!!!! We also all sat in a circle and played soccer with beach balls- I kicked the ball LOTS!
At the very end of class we got to play with a parachute and made it go up and down and even sat under it. I got REALLY scared when just the kids were sitting under it that I started to cry. Mommy held me and then everything was all right again. I met a girl who was one month older and you won't believe what her name was... ANNAbelle! She kind of has the same name as me :) We were instant friends! Everyone made a comment on my Jayhawks cheerleader outfit and told me how much they like it- I just said ROCK CHALK right back at them! We had so much fun that I want to get a membership.... maybe when mommy and daddy have a steady income (or that's what they were saying).

I fell sleep in the car and slept for 2 and 1/2 hours! I was so tired that I slept once again in my car seat in my crib! It might look funny but it is very comfortable! I went 5 hours without eating but I didn't care- sleep beat out hunger this time :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment