Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend with Daddy

I can't believe I never posted this blog- it has been saved in my posts for over a month now. Since I keep this blog for the memories, I am going to post even though it's a month overdue.

When mommy spent a weekend in St Louis for one of her best friends bachelorette parties, we got to spend the ENTIRE time with Daddy!!!! Mommy left early Friday morning and Grammy came over to watch us until Daddy got home. We played, played and played with Grammy- Thanks so much!

Daddy kept us busy. We played at home, went to the zoo with Grammy and Poppy and went to a couple different parks. Anna did fall pretty hard when she was running down a hill and has a pretty big goose egg on her forehead to prove it.

We were VERY good for Daddy; he just had issues with getting us coordinated with sleeping during the day (even mommy has that struggle too). I think he REALLY proved to mommy just how capable he really is with us! We just LOVE spending time with Daddy but when mommy got home we both were SUPER excited to see here. Ashley gave her a HUGE smile and Anna went crazy!!!!

I wonder when our next weekend with Daddy will be?

Love,
Anna and Ashley

PS. no pictures were taken because both batteries in the cameras were dead. Daddy did think about taking some though :)






No comments:

Post a Comment