Sunday, August 7, 2011

MY bike!

Guess what I got for being potty trained?????

My VERY OWN BIKE! Yup! I have wanted one for a long time now and thought bikes were only for daddies.... well not ALL bikes!

I guess I also got this same bike for my first birthday and last Christmas but was too small to ride it so mommy and daddy saved it for a special celebration (like potty training) for when I was big enough to ride it. AND.GUESS.WHAT? My toes touch! Just an inch taller and I will be able to really support myself on the bike! I can't wait to go WEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Yes I said WEEEEE when daddy was pushing my around the house on it!)

I love it! Mommy said she will post a picture once I ride it with clothes on- she thinks our blog already has enough nudey pics!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment