Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby Food

I LOVE FOOD!!!! Here are all the food mommy has made me to try. And guess what, I like them all!!!

Rice Cereal - liked
Oatmeal- liked
Avocados- liked
Green Beans- first bite mommy and daddy thought I looked surprised that it wasn't avocado but really liked them
Sweet Potato- liked
Banana- liked
Peaches- liked but mommy and daddy thinks I got a tummy ache from eating too many of them. Mommy was super excited to have me try these because Anna never tried them at such a young age and maybe fed me too much. the night following peaches I slept HORRIBLE! We will postpone eating more of those for a month or so!

What's coming up next on the menu?????
Squash- both spaghetti and acorn
Tofu- yup, just like Anna
Fruit!!!! Mommy has already made and frozen purees of pears, peaches, black plums, green grapes, blackberries, blueberries and nectarines to be tried in the very near future!

Mommy is trying to buy as much good looking seasonal fruit, puree and freeze, for when it's hard to find. She remembers with Anna having a hard time finding good fruit (especially peaches) in the wintertime and had to actually prepared puree with dried fruit. It might be time for mommy and daddy to invest in an extra freezer- hahaha- just kidding!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment