Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tree Hugger and Kisser

I have become a HUGE fan of walking to the playground on our street and also to the park up the road. I would much rather walk then ride in the stroller and sometimes this means it takes up 30 minutes to get to the swings but I don't mind one bit! I run in the grass, try to roll down hills, find letters on signs, watch cars and even stop to pick grass. I sometimes even run up and hug and kiss trees....

Last night on my walk home from the park up the street I ran up to EVERY tree I saw and gave each a HUGE hug and kiss! Mommy and Daddy couldn't stop laughing and think I easily did this to 20 trees- even the big HUGE ones that I couldn't get my arms around!! Mommy says she is bringing the video camera next time because it's so cute!

I am quite the "tree hugger!"

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment