Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We've got a walker... kinda!

In an attempt to have her practice standing while holding onto something, I decided to use the "walk and ride."  Anna has played on this several times with daddy and me but has never stood holding onto it or walked.

Well today she did both!

She took off like a wild woman and was so proud of herself she kept turning to me and smiling. She even hit a couple roadblocks of toys and managed to get up and around them. Once she found out she could cruise it's all she wanted to do and would get mad when she would get stuck in a corner.

What out world- here comes our little kamakazie!!!

Much Love,
Jenny

And yes of course I did a high kick during the first couple of steps and ran to get the video recorder to capture the second, third and fourth time :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh! Peanut better run & hide now ... I foresee lots of tail-pulling now that she's mobile! ;)
    Congrats, Anna!

    ReplyDelete