Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 10 months old to me!

Here's what I have been up to!

* I am a maniac crawler. I crawl around things, under Peanut, over mommy and daddy and everywhere I can get!
* I pull myself up and sit back down in a very controlled manner. I love doing squats while holding onto things.
* I am "creeping" around on my feet while holding onto things. I love walking between the couch and the ottomon- it's SO much fun!
* I chew on lots of things- including my crib and all of mommy and daddy's wood tables.
* I started weaning off breast milk and am officially weaned as of today. I get REALLY excited to see my bottle (baba)
* I had my first bloody mouth but hitting my mouth on the blanket bucket and mommy REALLY freaked out.
* I love playing with Peanut (bra) and his babies. I also love when he chases me!
* I am beginning to stand by myself for 5 or more seconds. I am also starting to stand on tip toes when I am holding onto things.
* I got my 5th and 6th teeth
* When mommy or daddy say num a nums, I chomp my mouth!
* I do "hog nose" all the time.
* I am waving and pointing at things!
* I went to the church nursery and loved it!
* I am fascinated with shadows.
*I am sleeping better. Mommy started spacing out my naps so that they are 3 1/2 - 4 hours apart instead of 3 hours apart. My bedtime is no longer at 6:15, it is now around 7:30ish! I am also sleeping until 6-6:30ish instead of 4:30ish. (Mommy says fingers crossed and she hopes I am not jinxing her by writing this!!!)
* Oh- and I always have bruises on my forehead from all my falls! I am so tough that I barely cry :)

Being 10 months old is so much fun and I can't wait to see all that I learn during my 11th month :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment