Sunday, July 4, 2010

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck???

That's right.... I am just like my cousin Kate!!!!

From the moment I could stand up in my crib, Mommy thought she was being SO smart and bought and installed a teether for the side of my crib. It is supposed to protect my crib from my bite marks when I chew on it..... BUT..........


......I chewed on the sides of the crib instead!!!!! I give mommy enough warning that I want out of the crib by crying but sometimes she just doesn't listen to me... so I get so frustrated that I bite my crib. Mommy isn't too upset with me because the side rails go away when this becomes my big girl bed so the bed is still in good shape.

I just wish she's take the teether off so I could eat me some wood :)


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment