Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dillons

Dillons is one of my most favorite place in the WHOLE entire world!

We got there about 2-3 times a week and EVERY TIME we get into the store I get so excited and yell "ba ba ba" at all the balloons. You see, Dillons has balloons that say SALE by all there sale items so there are balloons EVERYWHERE!!!! And when daddy is with us, he holds me and we embarrass mommy and run around the store like crazy people and hit all the SALE balloons! It is so much fun that I giggle A LOT!

Well this past week, mommy got brave and asked the florist for a balloon for me and not only did I get one, and not only was it free, but it was PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! My very own balloon! I held it the entire time around the store, in the car, on the walk to the apartment and while we were playing in the apartment.

Peanut HATES when I bring them home and he barks constantly at them but I love them so much that mommy and daddy don't mind it that much.

I love getting balloons and today mine was red! I wonder what color my next one will be!

Love,
Anna

 I even hold onto my balloon when I eat! Oh I LOVE them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment