Monday, July 26, 2010

Sedgewick County Zoo

Yesterday we went to the Wichita Zoo and it is AWESOME! If they would have let me, I would have hugged the lion just like I hug my cousins dogs Boomer and Bailey!

We went through South America, Africa, Australia, some of Asia and saw monkeys,gorillas, tigers, lions, elephants getting a bath, giraffes, hippos, rhinocerous, birds, fish, ducks and TONS of other animals. We even got to see a baby monkey YOUNGER then me! It wasn't too hot out but when we got hot we would walk under the misters- I LOVE the misters!!!

I can't wait to go back and walk through Asia and North America.

Love,
Anna

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!
    Last summer my Aunt Susan had her birthday party in the Gorilla House. I love how they just come up to the window to watch you :)
    Cute family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures!!!!!! Such a photogenic family :)

    ReplyDelete