Friday, July 9, 2010

Toddler Time

Today we went to Toddler Time ate the YMCA water park and had SO much fun!

You wouldn't believe it! They shut down the water park from 10-11:30 for little kids only! It was awesome!

Mommy swung me in the water swings, we played in the zero entry pool and watched the big kids run around, we sat in the fountains and played with my toys and also splashed in the water and in the sprays. Mommy was much smarter than all the other mommies because I was the only one with toys. All different kids, even BIG ones were coming up and asking to play with me in the fountains. We had so much fun!

Mommy says we can go back every week.... I want to go back every day :) She says maybe because I took a 1 and a half hour long nap afterward! And after my nap I was still SO tuckered that I snuggled with mommy and her pillow for an hour on the couch while watching my videos (and this RARELY happens!!)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment