Saturday, July 3, 2010

9 month well visit

Yesterday I went to my new doctor, Dr. Kinnane, for my 9 month checkup. She's no Dr. Austin but I like her mostly because she didn't poke me with any shots! Except for a tiny poke on my big toe to check for anemia and I was a-ok to go :) And when she tried to c heck my ears- I HATE it when they do that but it's nothing a handful of Gerber puffs and cheese puffs can't cure :)

She said I looked very healthy, was getting in my 5th and 6th tooth very soon (now mommy understands why I have been super clingy lately!), and that mommy and daddy are taking good care of me. Mommy and daddy were worried because I have been grinding my teeth but she says that is very normal and for them to not make a big deal out of it (that is that SAME thing I have been trying to tell them!) She also said I can pretty much eat anything except things that I would choke on, peanut butter and cow's milk. She reminded mommy and daddy to brush my teeth (they haven't been doing the best job of that :))

Here are my numbers!

Weight: 18 lbs 5 ounces: 36 %tile
Height: 28 and 3/8 inches: 74%tile
Head Circumference: 43 1/4 cm: 25 %tile.

Mommy started calling me her string bean yesterday... I think she's jealous of my weight to height ratio :) I think she needs to feed me MORE num a nums :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment