Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great Weekend!


We had just a fan-tastic weekend!!!!

I went with daddy on Saturday to the Hawker Beechcraft airplane exhibit right by our apartment and even though it was SO hot we had so much fun! I got my picture taken with an airplane from the 1940's- older then my grandparents!!! WOW!

Then afterwards we went to the YMCA pool to cool down and we had so much fun in the wave pool, swings, watersprays and shallow end. I even went down a slide with daddy and he kept getting stuck! I think it was a little kid slide and mommy couldn't stop laughing at him :)

On Sunday we chill-axed after church and lunch at Jose Peppers and then came back to watch some of the Tour De France (mommy and daddy both like that) and we saw Spain win the World Cup in soccer.... GOAL in extra time! Then we played and daddy made me a salmon dinner- just like they were having. 5 bites and that was enough! Cheerios PU-LEASE!!!!!!

Good night, I'm exhausted!



Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment